'99 Jeep Cherokee, XJ - Custom
This is no doubt, the holy grail of XJ's. You will prob never find one with this low of mileage, and if you do you will never find one with this back story.
We have a Black 1999, Two door, five speed XJ that was special ordered with AC, rear defrost, and power mirrors. And get this, it only has 22,000 original miles on it.
This XJ was actually special ordered from Jeep by Firestone and Manufactured as a 1999 during 2000 by Jeep specifically for Firestone. They did this because Firestone wanted the 1999 4.0 among other things that Jeep changed out in 2000. Firestone took this XJ and built it into a promotional vehicle, cutting no corners, for their tires. These vehicles are usually not sold to the general public and they are destroyed but this one was able to make it out of their inventory alive!
When we are done with this Jeep it will be even more amazing. Give us a call if you are interested or would like to know more.
Jeep Code: BL99XJB1
HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ, special order
- 2 door
- 5 speed
- power mirrors, ac, and rear defrost. Everything works like new
- Arb bull bar
- Warn 9000 lb winch on front
- Jks quick sway bar disconnect
- Arb air locker front axle
- Arb diff cover
- Us alloys chromoly axle shafts and u joints in Dana 30 front axle
- IPF lighting (2 on front bumper)
- Olympic full rail roof rack
- Shovel, axe, and highlift mounts and tools
- 4 IPF lights on front of rack and 2 lights in rear
- Olympic interior cargo rack
- On board air powered by arb compressor
- Relocated oem air box to k and n air intake to fit dual optima batteries
- One powers oem the other winch and lighting
- Clutch bypass switch
- Switched power to all lighting. All lights on their own separate fused line with online relays
- 4:10 gears in front and rear axle
- Cb with antenna mounted to rear hatch door
- Custom built Rock sliders, integrates pinch weld and uniframe
- Custom built rear bumper with integrated receiver
- Chrysler 8.25 rear end
- Detroit EZ-Locker in rear axle
- Dick Cepek DC1 rims with 31x10.5x15 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs & matching spare.
- Spare tire rack mounted to rear cargo rack on the inside
- Auto meter gauges showing tach, water temp and oil pressure
- Fully welded roll cage
- Omp racing seats,sliding and reclining with 5 point safety harnesses.
- Carpet has been removed and interior coated in Bedliner material
- Complete skyjacker 4.5" lift with replacement leaf springs, upper and lower control arms and coil springs
- Steering box frame brace
- Skid plates over fuel tank, transfer case and steering linkage
- Fenders have been cut and rolled for more tire clearance
- Alpine head unit with kicker 400 watt amp running a JL W6 12" radio powers Kenwood and infinity components mounted in factory locations.
- Flowmaster cat back
- Flow cooler high flow water pump
- Three core radiator
Need Help with Financing
Give us a call! Extremely aggressive rates available.
Want the Jeep but not sure how to ship it?
Give us a call! We work with some of the countries largest shipping companies and have shipped Jeeps all over the country.