an account. You can:
Access your saved cars on any device.
Receive Price Alert emails when price changes,
new offers become available or a vehicle is sold.
BUILD STORY: A birthday surprise to remember forever!
One of our VIP customers approached us with an idea. A really big idea. A borderline impossible idea. He wanted to surprise his wife on her birthday with a one of a kind classic Ford Bronco. So our team hit the drawing board with him and started designing his wife’s dream Bronco. We had the perfect classic Bronco in stock to start with. Except for the fact that everything needed to be changed. Paint, interior, powertrain, suspension, steering, wheels & tires, a complete rebuild. The near impossible part? It had to be done and delivered 650 miles away to Nashville in 31 days!
It was crunch time! Our team had exactly one month to get the project completed. The rebuild included converting the 351 Windsor to fuel injection, a brand new header back exhaust system, a flawless custom paint job (Huge thank you to Mark, Channing, and Bill), reengineering the entire steering and suspension system, refinishing the King Ranch seats, brand new carpet and trim, new wheels and tires, a seemingly never ending list that would ensure the perfect Bronco.
At 4 o’clock in the morning on that final 31st day, what emerged from the NFI Empire garage was, quite simply, a work of art. The finished product was hand detailed by our team, loaded into an enclosed trailer, and shipped off to Nashville.
The Bronco arrived in Nashville 10 hours later. A perfectly timed build. Within minutes of arrival, the Bronco was unveiled to our clients wife. To say she loved it is an understatement! She was blown away. Great care was taken every step of the way to ensure this Bronco, as extreme as it is, would drive just as amazing as it looks, and do so for decades to come. They drive this custom 1975 King Ranch Ford Bronco daily.
- Front and rear OEM chrome bumpers
- Heavy Duty Frame mounted spare tire carrier with trailer hitch, made to work with OEM chrome bumpers
- JL Audio stereo system
- Stainless Shorty Headers
- Dual Magnaflow mufflers
- 65 degree corner exit tail pipes
- 5 – 37″ Toyo tires
- 5 – Procomp 17″ Polished Series 69 Wheels
- Gorilla war-flare fenderflares w/ stainless hardware
- 4 point harnesses all 4 seats
- 23 gallon tank
- 1/4″ thick rock sliders (hydro-formed) painted to match
- Ididit polished steering column
- Optima battery and custom tray
- LED headlights
- Brand new Carpet, padding and aluminum hold down trim
- New wiring harness and electrical components
- Custom rear seat mounts so seats can fold and tumble individually for access
- Bestop soft top and bikini top
- Baja roll bar
- Paint: Finished in Ford Blue Jeans Metallic
- King Ranch Badging
- Wild Horses Buckaroo Hood
- Aerocatch Flushmount locking hood pins
- OEM King Ranch seats
- Tuffy Super Security Safe mounted in trunk
- Built 351W with aluminum heads and roller rocker and lifters
- MSD Atomic Electronic Fuel Injection System
- NV3550 5 speed transmission and adapter kit.
- Racing clutch
- Powder Coated Frame and Axles
- Axles rebuilt with all new bearings, seals, gears, fluids etc.
- Dana 20 twin stick transfer case
- James Duff 5.5″ Monster Long Arm Suspension Lift
- Stage 3 Radius Arms – 8 Long Travel Shocks with front hoops
- 2″ Billet body lift
- Hellwig Anti Sway Bar
- James Duff Long Travel 1 sided Torque Tamer Traction Bar
- Front and rear disc brakes powered by hydro-boost cylinder
- Rockcrawler 4x4x2 power steering
- Clydesdale tie rod/drag link/track bars heavy duty
- Front and Rear custom long travel high-index drive shafts
- 3 core large diameter high efficiency radiator